E-learning Science education (E-Learning Ilmu Pendidikan)
E-learning education studies (E-Learning Ilmu Pendidikan) can be used as an alternative that can provide long-distance interactions in non-formal learning activities by conducting activities in ataranya obtain learning materials, learning resources, guidelines or guidance or tutorial step by step. E-learning education studies leading to their use requires an Internet connection to access a website by way of e-learning educational science first began to become a member of the group membership e-lerning science education. To understand in depth is better described in advance about the notion of learning with e-learning education studies.
Use of internet technology needs to stimulate learning as one of the new innovations in the use of instructional media and learning resources. Various forms of applications and the facilities available on the internet can be fully utilized to improve the quality and the quality of learning. It also can facilitate the learning activities when viewed from the aspect of media use. One of them is learning to e-learning. Learning with e-learning is indeed one form of media use of IT-based learning or internet based. this means that the e-learning will be one factor that can affect the quality of student learning outcomes.
Besides the advantage of the media aspects of learning, the use of e-learning can also simultaneously manambah quantity of interaction between the teacher and the learning activities of students, faculty and students, because it is not constrained by the tight time schedule. E-learning education studies can be used as an alternative that can provide long-distance interactions in non-formal learning activities by conducting activities in ataranya obtain learning materials, learning resources, guidelines or guidance or tutorial step by step.
E-learning education studies leading to their use requires an Internet connection to access a website by way of e-learning educational science first began to become a member of the group membership e-lerning science education. To understand in depth is better described in advance about the notion of learning with e-learning education studies.
Understanding E-learning Science education
E-learning or learning general public is learning that the functions carried out by utilizing the internet in learning activities by making the electronic facilities as a medium of learning. Some definitions of e-learning can be stated in the definition of which is Jaya Kumar C. Newspapers (2002) e-learning as learning that uses electronic circuits (LAN, WAN, or Internet) to deliver learning content, interaction, or guidance. While Dong (in Kamarga, 2002) defines e-learning as an asynchronous learning via an electronic device to obtain computer learning materials that meet their individual needs.
From this definition it is understood that in addition to utilizing elearning learning with internet facilities, also using hardware such as computers or laptops, network Network that can connect between students and teachers. This is a relationship that is built up relationships or educational interaction between teachers and students. From the definition it also can be understood by means of e-learning learning learning requires its own infrastructure that supports primarily Internet connection. So that e-learning can not be separated from the use of the Internet in learning. Romi Satria Wahono mengemukaan that e-Learning Infrastructure: can be a personal computer (PC), network computer, internet and multimedia equipment. In addition to the above mentioned facility is also required teleconferencing equipment if you want to do distance learning with face to face through teleconfrence.
Understanding e-learning is actually formulated by a lot of IT agrees, but can simply be understood as a model of learning to utilize the services and internet facilities, so that learning no longer have any direct interaction between teachers and learners. In some definitions and terms that are formulated also mentioned that e-learning is a continuation of the "E" which means the electronic and "learning" means learning to dimaknakan as e-learning is an electronic-based learning model.
Thus, the e-learning is distance learning with the use of an electronic facility that uses the tools of computer technology, computer networks and / or the Internet. By using E-Learning allows every student or learner can learn to access internet-based website. The model is also varied, can secaa on-line where students can obtain materials from the facilities and learning resources on-line or using a resource and ofline learning media in the form of software that can be installed on the computer of each participant didi. While the absolute interaction online by using the local network.
Some understanding of e-Learning provides an understanding that E-learning Science Education is:
- E-Learning for Distance learning means that the E-learning allows learners to science education learning activity without any direct physical interaction with the teachers but the interaction of learning activities on-line in real-time off-line and access the archive.
- E-Learning as learning with the help of a computer device which means that the E-Learning Science education is done by using or utilizing media with a computer equipped with multimedia devices, local Intranet or Internet connection.
- E-Learning as a formal or informal learning which means that the E-learning in science education learning can be either formal or informal learning such as retain the curriculum, syllabus, subjects and learning tests with non e-learning will but use fasilits on line. While for informal learning through the interaction of simpler, as means of mailing lists, e-newsletter or website.
Learning infrastructure with e-learning Science education
Wahono been described in detail on the following elearning infrastructure;
System and Application of Science Education E-learning: The system software is the e-learning systems to virtualize conventional teaching and learning process. How Virtualization is like a classroom management, material or content creation, discussion forums, group discussions, the assessment system, online examination system and some of the features associated with learning management tasks such as depositing and access information about the task yangditerima including the value obtained.
E-learning content Science education: Content and teaching materials available on E-learning Science Education is a system that provides a management system that includes content and teaching materials in the form-based Multimedia Content (in the form of interactive multimedia content) or Text-based Content (content text-as in the usual textbooks), stored in a web arcives.
The advantage of learning with e-Learning Science Education
- As a form of distance learning, elearning has several advantages that can be felt in ataranya are:
- Learners can acquire learning materials or the materials and the problems to be solved
- Learners can access information and find out the work or the value obtained from each test is completed
- Learners can learn from a personal computer using a local network connection or Internet network
- Learners can use the media CD / DVD that has disipkan.
- Learners can organize their own study time, and place from which it accesses the lesson.
- The number of learners who can participate and interact in the learning activities are not limited by capacity class.
- Learners can interact as a group through the Group which may dibuatsendiri by the learner based on a theme or subject matter.
- The subject matter can be presented with higher quality standards than conventional classes depending on the conditions of teachers.
Use of e-learnning initiated or should be applied given the current conditions, in which the student or students have easy access to Internet information. The responsibility of all stake holders of education to jointly realize the model of learning through the use of elearning instructional media to support the student received and the material sources should be understood that e-learning is a form penekatan and utilization of instructional media are expected to help students or learning to conduct ongoing educational interaction so as to improve the quality of education so that the national education goals can be achieved.