Advantages of Logbook for Industrial Training
Advantages of Logbook to students on industrial training
Logbook helps students to:
- Clearly articulate their skill development.
- Define industrial learning experiences in relation to school knowledge.
- Evaluate progress made in skill development.
- Make records of activities on a regular basis for ease of assessment by school and industrial supervisors.
- Build a pull of resources from which a full report could be drawn for submission to the school.
Advantages of Logbook to supervisors of industrial training
- It is a training manual for scrutinising entries made by students in order to ascertain training needs.
- It help monitor progress of skill development by student.
- It is a tool for evaluation of students learning experiences.
- It is a rich source of research data for further studies on industrial training.
12 May 2012