Financial Guide for EU Project Managers
FinMan - Financial management in EU projects is a two-years project on the Financial Management of EU projects co-financed by the European Commission through the LLP Grundtvig Multilateral Projects.
FinMan aims at developing an efficient and effective financial guide for the management of the entire cycle of a EU project in lifelong learning.
- IF you are involved in EU projects,
- IF you are not familiar with the financial management of such projects,
- IF you have difficulties with the planning of a project budget, internal financial reporting systems and the general reporting of project expenses, either as coordinator or as project partner,
FinMan will provide support to you ensuring training materials relevant to your needs and simplify dealing with the financial and administrative rules that complicate project delivery and reporting.
- Local Seminars: March 2012 (in each partners’ Country)
- Pilot Course: January/February 2012 (Porto, PT)
- Final Course: September 2012 (Firenze, IT)
- Final Conference: September 2012 (Graz, AT)
Tk Formazione srl
Michela Calabrese (project manager)
Visit our website