The 2013 Autumn Academy is an opportunity for professionals in the field of international education to further their professional development and build their network. The Academy boasts a program of action-oriented courses and personalised expert advice for work challenges.
This season's programme will focus on much discussed topics such as: evaluation of credentials from Russia, Ukraine and Belarus; website optimisation; creating marketing and communications materials on a limited budget; internationalisation at home; international office management and much more. There will also be a number of networking events so that participants can expand their professional circle.
EAIE members are eligible for a discount on the overall fee, and some delegates may be eligible for an EU staff mobility grant. The deadline to register is 28 October, 2013.
What is it about?
- Sharing experience on user-generated content (UGC) in higher education
- Improving the effectiveness of teaching and learning by enhancing the quality of user-generated content
- The CONCEDE Quality Framework
- The CONCEDE Quality Label
- Discussion policy recommendations to further boost quality and quantity of UGC