15 April 2009
eLearning specialist ( Kelidon Association )
Corso Sempione, 221, 20025 Legnano, MI, ITALY
My personal website
With a degree in Science of Education, she is specialized in e-learning and Lifelong Learning with a MSc in Adult & Continuing Education obtained at the University of Glasgow (Scotland-UK). She was researcher in e-learning at the Cepad Centre (Centre for distance and lifelong learning) in the Catholic University in Milan (Italy) since 2001. She participates to several different International Conferences and presented different papers during those occasions. She was assistant professor at the Catholic University in the course of “Theory of Distance Education and Training” and in the course of “Pedagogy of Work”. She collaborated with Bocconi University in Milan in a online Master “Online Education and Training” and with the CIFAPP (Pescara) as teacher trainer in Multimedia Pedagogy. At the moment she is a European project manager and e-learning specialist in Kelidon Association and Prhomos Association. She is a PhD candidate in E-Learning at the Lancaster University (UK) where she will discuss her Viva in March 2009. She is a teacher trainer in new technologies for lifelong learning in several different local schools too.
- Crosta, L. “Problemi Etici nell’uso della CMC in Corsi a Distanza per Adulti”, in Crosta L., Novellini, P. eLearning fra apprendimento e insegnamento, Milano, Vita & Pensiero, 2002.
- Crosta L.(2002) “The Online Learning Environment: A Personal Experience of Collaboration” in, Banks, S., Goodyear, P., Hodgson, V., McConnell, D., Third International Conference “Networked Learning 2003 Sheffield, University of Sheffield.
- Crosta, L. (2004) “Beyond the Use of New Technology. An Ethical Approach”, in International Journal of E-Learning, vol. 3, N.1, pp.48-60.
- Crosta, L. (2004) “Un approccio educativo al CSCL: L’online workshop Collaborative e-learning. Making it happen”, in Form@re, n. 25 Marzo 2004. Accessibile al sito http://formare.erickson.it/archivio/marzo_04/crosta.html
- Crosta, L., McConnell, D. (2005) “Action Research And Tutoring in The Online Learning Community. New Implications For Adult Teaching And Learning”, in Gaskell, A., Tait, A. (eds) Reflective Practice in Open and Distance Learning: How do We Improve? 11th Cambridge International Conference on Open and Distance Learning, Cambridge, The Open University (UK).
- Crosta, L. McConnell, D. (2006) “Action Research And Tutoring in the Learning Community: New Implications for Online Adult Education”, in Banks, S. et al. (eds) Fifth International Conference, Networked Learning 2006. A Research Based Conference on Networked Learning in Higher Education and Lifelong Learning, Lancaster, Lancaster University.
- Reports on a cycle of seminars related to FaD (Distance Training) held in IRRE Lombardia and accessible at: http://www.irre.lombardia.it/TD/FAD/seminari.htm
- Crosta, L., (2005) “PMI e e-learning. Quale presente? Quale futuro? Accessibile at: http://www.elearningtouch.it/et/community.php?NETC=9
- Crosta, L., (2005) “Quali sono le possibilita’ lavorative e di sviluppo oggi per la nuova figura di tutor online?” Accessibile at http://www.e-school.it/pagine/dettaglio_successosodd.asp?IDsuccesso=117
5 preferred e-learning resources
- If.Col Public Online Website on Online Collaborative Education and Training. On this site free resources, articles, project etc.. on online learning and teaching in businesses, schools and universities are easily accessible by anyone.
- Elearningtouch Public Online Website about e-learning. On this site free resources, interviews, projects, articles on e-learning in school, corporate and universities accessible by anyone.
- CP Square American website related to Online Communities of Practice (COP), funded by Wenger. From this site it is possible to access both public and private resources on COP as well as public and private discussion forums on the same topic.
- Online Collaborative Learning in Higher Education Australian Queensland University resource portal with articles, papers, sites and journals on Online Collaborative Learning.
- Networked Learning Conference 2006 Public website with abstracts and articles about the last edition of the bi-annual conference Networked Learning organized by the Lancaster University (UK)
Article of Lucilla Crosta
30 April 2009 | 84204
Schools, Higher Education , Learning & Society
This paper presents and discusses innovation in relation to the European project Innovative Approaches for a Full Inclusion in eLearning (i-AFIEL) and, in particular, the methodology applied to measure innovation in eLearning projects developed by...
e-learning i-AFIEL methodology
Share your knowledge