Erasmus+ maximising the opportunities presented by digital technologies in numeracy teaching - DigiMaths
DigiMaths is a 2-year project under Key Objective 2 of the Erasmus+ programme, originally titled “Maximising the opportunities presented by digital technologies in numeracy teaching”.
The project’s overarching aims are to:
- Identify and share, across educational sectors, the value of integrating digital technologies into numeracy teaching in VET, adult education, higher education and schools
- Provide opportunities for educators to use digital technologies to maximise the impact of learning and teaching in numeracy.
We are hosting an international event in Glasgow to disseminate the results of our project.
A free blended webinar to present the findings of the Erasmus+ DigiMaths project.
- Our traffic light model for assessing whether digital teaching methods and learning resources truly add value to numeracy and maths learning
- The free training course, guidance and resources that are on a dedicated website
- The project, its methodology and what we learned through a survey and literature review.
10:30 to 12:00 (GMT time) Thursday 31st August 2017
Glasgow, Scotland or join online via Facebook Live – partial travel bursaries might be available if you want to travel in person
- Teachers of maths/numeracy to children, young people and adults
- Researchers, education managers and policy makers.
You will learn how to:
- Increase your knowledge and understanding of the role of digital technologies in teaching numeracy and maths
- Improve your skills at identifying the best uses of digital technologies
- Find out how to improve the skills and knowledge of your colleagues.
To register please use this registration link.