Catch up on our latest OEE discussion: benefits and challenges of learning communities
On 28 November 2017 Open Education Europa (OEE) invites you to join an online discussion on the benefits and challenges of creating learning communities.
The live chat session is organised as part of OEE’s November focus on learning communities in open education and it will be moderated by Educator and Educational Researcher, Barry Switnicki.
During the discussion participants can share their thoughts and experiences on the following topics:
- What specifically is a learning community?
- What are the intended benefits of a learning community?
- What are the optimum qualities and intentions to develop in a learning Community structure and process?
- What enhances the effectiveness of, and engagement in, a learning community?
- Are the basic foundational concepts of a learning community different in a face-to-face environment than in an online environment?
- In practice, learning communities are often a sustaining innovation. How do we evolve learning communities into a disruptive innovation? Should we?
**Comments are now open