There's one more competitor in the MOOC market; Qualt offers free courses on professional skills such as digital marketing and professional sports development.
Qualt launched its first course in May 2014, Introduction to Accounting, accessible for free via mobile app and online. The course was launched in conjuction with the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) to offer accreditation. There are 12 courses in total that appear on the website, including some that are offered in partnership with other companies.
The other courses that are listed on the website include:
- Introduction to Direct and Digital Marketing
- Introduction to Squared Online from Google
- IOC Athlete MOOC
- Introduction to Human Resouces
- Introduction to Business and Management
- Introduction to Information Technology
- Introduction to Project Management
- Introduction to Leadership
- Introduction to Internet and Web Design
- Introduction to Business adn Systems Analysis
- Introduction to Communication Skills
The next courses to be launched will be digital marketing courses developed with Google and the IDM, with a range of courses due to follow in 2014.
Area Of Interest: