OER uptake in adult education institutions
The OERup! project takes up the need to promote and foster the successful implementation of OER (Open Educational Resources) and OEPs (Open Educational Practices) in adult education in Europe in order to widen participation in Open Education.
- IDENTIFY the status quo of OER use in Adult Education Institutions (AEIs);
- RAISE awareness around the value of OER & OEP;
- CREATE a quality framework of OER & OEP;
- IMPROVE digital skills of educational professionals & set in motion a new culture of Open Education; and
- SUPPORT AEIs in developing and implementing sustainable OEPs.
The project will aim to address decision makers, educational professionals of AEIs, as well as policy makers with the following objectives:
- To improve digital competences and skills in AEIs to ensure inclusive approaches to OER;
- To foster quality improvements in education and a more modern and innovative environment in AEIs;
- To help AEIs successfully integrate OER into their business model;
- To provide AEIs with access to information, advice and guidance, and good practice around OER by sharing experiences with AEIs and stakeholders in other European countries.